how do you ship decals? i would think buying those tubes and ship them in there, but when the decal is not that big, lets say 6"x6"?

• Like 1

I usually put them in an envelope in between two pieces of carboard.

A thin box could work too

i see, you havent received any complain about them being bend or the decal sticking to the cardboard? around how much do you spend on shipping?

I hade pictures mailed to me, it hade picture people in big letters and under it said "DO NOT BEND PICTURES INSIDE" the mail person bent my package to fit in my mailbox....i took a picture and well lets say that i got double what my pictures cost because of it

IF it isnt theres they dont care i always wel package my stuff because if you dont your just asking to a complaint and or give his/her money back

use cardboard or put it in a tube never just and envelope

Dollar Tree sells 3-packs of "Photo Mailers" which are medium sized envelopes made from glossy card stock. As I recall, they're about 5x7" - maybe just a little bigger. I've used those with an extra piece of card stock inside to stiffen it up some. That makes it stiff enough that it won't "accidentally" bend - someone has to make it a point to mutilate it. They have the added benefit of being a lot cheaper to ship than a tube - I think the last one I sent used around $0.78 in postage - somewhere in that neighborhood at least.

I'm sure if you shop around, you can find even larger size photo mailers good for bigger decals. - Wal-Mart has something similar that is 12.25" x 9.25" - but the "store prices may vary" so I'm not sure how much they actually are -- http://www.walmart.com/ip/Duck-Brand-12.25-x-9.25-Document-Mailer/17510831

I keep all of my coroplast scraps for use when mailing in envelopes. Never had one bent or folded yet.

i bought a pack of 25 envelopes of 9x12" (i wanted 10x13" but was sold out) and using a cardboard from the boxes i get (i buy A LOT online) and that i have stored (because of warranty), i will wait 1 week more and if i dont get any bad feedback about them being bend or something, then i will think they arrived fine =D

thanks for the tips guys