hellagraffix

flexisign 10 contour problem

Just upgraded to 10 and having a problem with the contour cut. In 8.1 when i would apply a contour cut to an image I would then outline with a bleed outline. now in 10 when i do this, it adds another contour cut. I can work around it by seperating the original contour cut and the outlining the image, but was just wondering if there was a way to disable it.

I have 10 pro..If you need an outline..Not sure why you would outline after applying a contour on any version of a program?:huh: I am confused. Whats the purpose of applying the outline?? Are you just wanting a space around the printed graphic? If so you will set the distance of the contour line out further from you print...

I have 10 pro..If you need an outline..Not sure why you would outline after applying a contour on any version of a program? :huh: I am confused. Whats the purpose of applying the outline?? Are you just wanting a space around the printed graphic? If so you will set the distance of the contour line out further from you print...

I apply an outline after contour for a "bleed" outline.

I see..I do alot of full bleed cuts for contouring..I usually just set the contour right on the edge and then cut away..I understand the premise of what your doing..If your line up is straight you won't need the extra color to cut thru for the bleed..If you need to set a more negative number in the contour and it will cut inside the line creating the same appearance...Either way your getting a full bleed cut..LOL..Sometimes it's not how you do it IT'S just getter done..LOL...