Rodger

eyeball game

Dog gone Rodger that is addictive. Here's mine. Must be these bifocals messing me up.

post-20981-0-79057100-1337279153.jpg

Great...I'm so far behind work thanks to this game. B)

That was fun never seen it before.. Is this a good score?

NOPE !!! :lol::angel: . That is not bad for starting out , after practice your score will improve alot .

What's your score Roger?

.0000000001 .......... Naaaaa , just pure BS :) Best score i ever remember getting is a 6.87 @ 78 seconds . Your score is impressive Jay :thumbsup:

Top53 , your score is impressive also . I do it quickly & as a 1 shot deal . I think that will improve my judgment better than just trying to improve my score .

YZFBob , I know the feeling . I'll add a similiar state map type game in a bit .

http://www.sheppards...ate15s_500.html

I'll make this warning ... if you don't have some time to waste .. DON"T try it :)

• Like 1

.0000000001 .......... Naaaaa , just pure BS :) Best score i ever remember getting is a 6.87 @ 78 seconds . Your score is impressive Jay :thumbsup:

Top53 , your score is impressive also . I do it quickly & as a 1 shot deal . I think that will improve my judgment better than just trying to improve my score .

YZFBob , I know the feeling . I'll add a similiar state map type game in a bit .

That was my first time and it took me longer to sit there and remember what the terminology was and then take a stab at it then anything else... LOL

• Like 1

Just tried again & you guys must have inspired me :) . I could not print screen & paste , had to save on desktop & upload .

Hmm , still can't get it to load . Have to try later after some sleep :)

post-969-0-77358000-1337317050.jpg

That was my first time and it took me longer to sit there and remember what the terminology was and then take a stab at it then anything else... LOL

I do not have the option of trying to remember some of the terminology , I had never heard of some of them :lol: .... I do get to the city once in awhile ... but have other things on my mind :) . Now I am chuckling thinking of members playing these games ...Hilarious !!!