bulldog13

Having problems with SignBlazer

Hi all,i have problems with SignBlazer

When i am cutting 52cm x 52cm,cutter cuts 53cm x 53cm

I created my eps file in coreldraw with 52cm x 52cm dimensions

Does someone know how to fix this problem.

I have read how to adjust that in several threads . try a search

In the cutter setup, there is a Cutter Size Correction that you can use.

does it show up the correct size in SignBlazer?

post-1636-0-47397100-1335911197.png

If you don't want the help Jay is offering you , you are on your own as far as i am concerned . Jay is as knowledgable if not the most knowledgable at SignBlazer here .. & he is VERY generous at helping . Everybody here are volunteers . We all learn & help others . My original advice still applies , that topic has been covered many times , so if you are motivated enough to search & read , you will find a solution .. if you are not that motivated , somebody might search & read for the solution for you . Unless I took it wrong , it seems not much appreciation for what Jay offered has been shown .

If you don't want the help Jay is offering you , you are on your own as far as i am concerned . Jay is as knowledgable if not the most knowledgable at SignBlazer here .. & he is VERY generous at helping . Everybody here are volunteers . We all learn & help others . My original advice still applies , that topic has been covered many times , so if you are motivated enough to search & read , you will find a solution .. if you are not that motivated , somebody might search & read for the solution for you . Unless I took it wrong , it seems not much appreciation for what Jay offered has been shown .

Roger, thanks for your words of support but he's right. I have tried everything that I know and can't figure it out. If enyone else has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated.

Jay

No word of appreciation or any basic politeness does not make me feel like helping . I doupt it would motivate others . I think some think it is a duty of members here to help . Some of the recent " crop " of new members have made me sense that . I was taught by my parents to say please & thanks . I know things are harder to take over the internet , but I use those manners . As far as continued correct measurements , I don't have any suggestions , but for 1 decal , I would adjust the size & experiment with a pen to get the required size . ex 51.75 cm until getting the correct final product .