chrismoore

How to import an AI image

Does anyone know how to import an AI image into SB, or convert an AI image? I have an AI image downloaded form Brands of the World but dont have AI only Inkscape and SB Elements; thanks in advance for any help.

Chris

MIller_High_Life.ai

Use File + Import to open .ai images. If the image is from a newer version of AI, it may need to be saved out as an older version .ai file.

I did try that but all I get is a blank screen, how would I save it as an older version, and what older version? Again I dont have AI to open it with.

I'm having a similar issue but I can't even get my system to see the .eps files??

they have to be a version 8.eps. And make sure there is no bitmap in the image.

I'm having a similar issue but I can't even get my system to see the .eps files??

what system are you referring to?

what system are you referring to?

when I try to pull up a .eps file is signblazer on my computer it doesn't see the files, doesn't even let me look for .eps files.

I think I was just trying to open the file? Not sure, as I haven't had time to play with it with my 9-5 and personal life going nuts. I will see if I can import this weekend.

I save to my desktop , then open with SignBlazer . That works on all the files I have tried .

Edit ;I tried your file & it didn't work , It did open with Irfanview .