jumpink

Banner Blues

I have a customer that wants a double sided blue banner 12" x 36" with the word welcome in white letters. Every banner I have made, I purchased presized. I am not sure I can even buy a presized banner this size. It might be high time to learn how to cut my own sizes, hem and grommet.

Any suggestions on what road to choose?

I would either sell him on a 21" or I would call a local shop and see if they can make one for you.... I have a shop here in town that sews them and grommets them for me really reasonable cheaper then what I feel it is worth to do it on my own;

I have some blue block-out banner material. I don't even remember where I got it but it is designed for double sided. I'd be happy to make you up one that size. Did I mention I also have an industrial sewing machine? Cost would be a few dollars plus shipping. PM me if you are interested

I have a customer that wants a double sided blue banner 12" x 36" with the word welcome in white letters. Every banner I have made, I purchased presized. I am not sure I can even buy a presized banner this size. It might be high time to learn how to cut my own sizes, hem and grommet.

Any suggestions on what road to choose?

Try something like this..

http://www.uscutter.com/index/page/category/category_id/160/category_chain/25,160/name/Indoor+Banners/

I order all my banners custom made to any size from fellers and you can get them grommeted and have the option of webbing and ropes