apetree1

Matching cowgirl/cowboy files???

I have someone whos wanting decals for the back window of their car. They are wanting cowboy/cowgirl decals that match. Either hats or boots or :huh: Does anyone have coordinating cowboy and girl files??? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give! This site is SO GREAT and so helpful! I just "stubled" upon it a couple of weeks ago! I look forward to sharing my files as well with other people who are looking for graphics as well... :) Thanks! :)

THANK YOU so much for sharing those files!!! They are AWESOME! I went ahead and downloaded them. I really appreciate you sharing them. But this isn't really what she's looking for. She's wanting to do like a family on her back window. You have probably seen them, like a big daddy and momma turtle and then baby turtles following behind for the kids..... But they live on a farm, so she wants either like cowboy hats, or boots like a boy one for the husband and a girl one for her and then little ones for their 3 daughters and 1 son. Maybe what I'm writing is confusing??? Sorry.... I do truly appreciate you finding these and sharing them for me! Does anyone else have a single cowboy hat and/or boots???

Thanks again in advance so much! :)

THANK YOU!!!! I did love the other files and I DO really appreciate you posting them!!! :) That hat is good! Thank you for posting that. And thank you for checking for anything else you might have! ;) I really am grateful for people helping me with files!

Have a great evening! :)

ok here are boots and a different hat all in the same file, I don't know how well the boots will

cut for you since they seem to be really detailed so your cutter may not be able to cut them that well for

small decals.

cowboy_stuff.EPS

Being new here just for a couple days its nice to see how everyone is so happy to help everyone ... im going to like this place and i hope to help out soon too :-)