Sign in to follow this  
luis gutierrez

what company has the best bulk rate?

Jiffy free shipping was anything over $59.00 cant beat their service many folks name all these other places but they all seem to charge a lot for shipping or you need a re sellers license, or you have to buy a lot...

And just a happy customer for many years

+1 for jiffy shirts. They have a warehouse not too far from me, My orders are usually to my door two days after I order them.

Well, if your buying larger quantities of shirts stay away from jiffy. With any of the 3 I mentioned if you place even a med sized order (all 3 anything over 150) shipping is free. They have multiple warehouses across the country (most locations next day delivery) and better prices, more selection, and customer service is leaps and bounds above jiffy.

Gildan Heavy cotton colors:

Jiffy 2.98

ss 2.24

I order from San Mar, VirginiaTs and Bodek and Rhodes - but you need a reseller license.

SanMar is only 45 miles from my house.. I hope i can start using them soon ..

but i'm missing

In section 5, letter "G" enter your Minnesota Tax ID Number from your Letter of Registration - issued by Minnesota Revenue on the adjacent line.

We will also need a copy of your Letter of Registration.

Rivers end trading is local to you too, S&S is all overnight delivery also. Standard Sanmar pricing might be a bit higher than most when you first start with them. Took me a while to move up their scale but now they are by far the best pricing out there just wish they had a better selection. Takes some volume to get it down there.

SA Graphix, you can ask for case pricing from Sanmar - my volume isn't like some but I've been ordering consistently... with case pricing it applies to everything they offer.

I like Sanmar and Alpha - both are within an hour's drive of my house for emergency pickups if necessary. I haven't tried Imprints yet, but will be setting that up soon. Just my $0.02... ;D

• Like 1

SA Graphix, you can ask for case pricing from Sanmar - my volume isn't like some but I've been ordering consistently... with case pricing it applies to everything they offer.

I like Sanmar and Alpha - both are within an hour's drive of my house for emergency pickups if necessary. I haven't tried Imprints yet, but will be setting that up soon. Just my $0.02... ;D

I get case pricing on single sales, I buy anywhere for 3000 to 5000 a month from them.

Yep SanMar Minneapolis location is only 40 miles from my house..

I'm loving there prices!

I like that they have TALL Shirts