Sign in to follow this  
liquidfusion

Vector help needed...

I appreciate the help received by others on the previous request for vector help... I was asked by a friend who owns the website www.snipercompany.com to start cutting some decals based on the logo. Im finding in my early stages Im not good enough yet to generate what I want which is a clean vector that works well for cutting. Im willing to pay to have this done if needed. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Im wanting to take the logo, separate it into cut files consisting of the rifles and skull as one without the SniperCo logo, and then the complete logo to include the SniperCo and wwwsnipercompany.com Im also wanting to eliminate the colors to create just a single color decal.

post-22331-0-34063700-1330994979.jpg

Weeding that is going to suck. Really. If I were you, I'd find out what size, quantity, and price he'll pay for these and then take the project in the needed direction. If it is a smaller sticker, I'd remove a lot of the detail in the guns. If you try to mass produce this as is... you are asking for a lot of work and headache. If he insists on the gun detail, I'd redraw them... They aren't clean to begin with.

Oh, and find out what font he is using. Absolutely, ZERO point in tracing a font. Require him to provide you with the font name. If he don't, and you put out a sub-par quality product because you fiddled around trying to trace a font.... that looks badly on you.

Here is a quick helper outer on the skull. You can see a few subtle differences and a few pretty noticable differences. Especially the teeth. For my $, this is still a little more complex than I care to cut / weed / apply.... but it is closer to manageable.

email me if you want the .ai

post-8651-0-59887600-1331049100.jpg