stickeysand

Cutting jumps all over to different texts while cutting.....

I have a file I created in Corel Draw x5 I saved as an eps and open the file in sign cut. My cutter automatticaly makes the box around the words then cuts the a in the center of the word on the 3rd line or so then it goes to the last to bottom line and cuts a word there then back to the top for another word, it continues cutting sporaticaly until the whole file is cut, in which it then cuts the weeding line.

I want to know if there is a setting or button I can click in order for it to cut from top to bottom or even left to right instead of moving all over he place. Its driving me crazy!!

Is there any such option as Optimize cutting order or similar? Sorry, I don't use it Signcut, but other software have it.

I looked but I just dont see it. So I just sat there and waited while my cutter took 16minutes to cut a 10x14 box of words. It really sucks to be inpatient.

I just let it do its thing but you can go to the advanced tab and make changes. I would rather wait than screw around with all the settings. Go to their site and view the videos.

Mark

• Like 1

You can try choosing the "step by step" cutting feature. If you click on the "scissors" icon and then choose the "advanced settings" tab on the little window that opens, you will see "step by step" cutting at the very top (directly below sorting). Click the box to enable it and give that a try.