Sign in to follow this  
alhjc6

Flexi Starter 10 and MH721

Hi gang. I have been out of the loop for quite a while but decided to dust the old cutter off and get busy again. I have always found SignBlazer a little cumbersome. I was wondering if Flexi Starter would be a better cutting software to use. So here are a few questions:

1. Does Flexi Starter 10 even work on my MH721?

2. Can I cut directly from Flexi Starter 10 to my MH721?

3. If not FlexiStarter or SignBlazer, then which software to use for design/cutting?

Thanks in advance!

Patty

Hi gang. I have been out of the loop for quite a while but decided to dust the old cutter off and get busy again. I have always found SignBlazer a little cumbersome. I was wondering if Flexi Starter would be a better cutting software to use. So here are a few questions:

1. Does Flexi Starter 10 even work on my MH721?

2. Can I cut directly from Flexi Starter 10 to my MH721?

3. If not FlexiStarter or SignBlazer, then which software to use for design/cutting?

Thanks in advance!

Patty

Yes, Flexistarter10 will work with your vinyl cutter. But it is not design software. Just cutting software. You can design in inkscape.org (FREE program) and import into Flexistarter10. Also design in Corel or illustrator and import.

Once you import your image into Flexistarter10, you just send it to your vinyl cutter

Yes it will work. And you can do some limted design in Flexi Starter...

There are tons of tutorial videos online..Just do some searches.

Flexi is more powerful then most think or give it credit for.

Carlcas