horse power graphic

Needed 1995 saturn sl2 outline and others

I am working with a race car shop in town and can not find a 1995 saturn sl2 outline for my quotes. And if any one else has any racing outlines like midgetts, legends, modified, light modifieds, late models, Bandoleros. Any of them would be great thanks in advance.

V/R

Greg

Be careful with some of the vector files you get from the-blueprints.com. I've bought a couple of files for different cars off of there and have found almost every one of them is off on the dimensions of the vehicle.

You have to make sure that you are accounting for the convex / concaved surfaces as a flat template can't account for it.

RPM if you need a specific template pm me, I may have it.

You have to make sure that you are accounting for the convex / concaved surfaces as a flat template can't account for it.

RPM if you need a specific template pm me, I may have it.

It's not just that, flat surfaces are off too. I had to re-measure a car and adjust the vector files accordingly. Good to know about the files. Thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind.

Does anyone have any Whelen Modifieds images or clip art? I see there is a dirt modified listed here, close but not the same. Thanks in advance