gomer

Makeing SB portable

i have a simple solution to the argument going on here......if you dont like what is being talked about in a thread, STAY OUT OF THAT THREAD!

Not a bad solution & some might already follow that advice . Others like me might like to give their opinions anyways . I would have taken it completely sincere & not dramatic if you had not done the childish " CAPs = yelling " thing ... thanks for the humor :) . If you or anybody else can't take a simple difference of opinion , especially 1 given over the internet without getting dramatic ... much more serious problems should be addressed . There is a couple different subjects getting discussed , I take it as the " Hak-Tit " video is what you are referring to . Forum rules are for everybody & unless you change them , I will choose to do as I like within those rules . Giving a perspective & considering other's perspectives is a valuable learning tool if you can take things maturely . Bear is my buddy & he was poking fun at me & I enjoyed it . I don't get pissy about much of anything , let alone a video like that . I was thinking more of how that represents USCutter honestly . With what was done with less offensive stuff in the past by SignWarehouse & others , that video gives them much more ammo to demean USCutter IMO . My perspective got changed by this thread . If the site was not called " Hak-Tit " & the gal did not say it was for hackers etc to break concepts ... the given negativity those words carry , would not have been associated with what was being descibed .

Here is a solution also ... anybody can chose to "ignore " any other member in the forum settings if they choose ... :) :) :) not many people have ever succeeded in ignoring me though . It is all part of the fun if you don't get all dramatic about minor things IMO .

• Like 1

my last comment for "rodger". i'm not even reading all your post anymore. using Cameyo is not illegal or "hacking" in any way. if an thing i am representing USCutter even more by being able to use it every were and not jumping to other software that you can buy on a flash already. before you say "hacking" is negative do your research on history. "hacking" has been going on since the begining of time and with out "hacking" nothing would ever advance. the term is used so loosley that i consider myself a "machine hacker" since i am a maintenance man. i fix, rebuild, and modify equipment to improve them. steve jobbs and bill gates are both "hackers" in the original sence, where would we be with out them. Tesla was a hacker. Einstein was a hacker. John Deere was a hacker.......do i need to continue?

and the video says "the show were we break down concepts, tools, and techniques for hackers, guru's, and IT ninjas." Cameyo is a tool, the more tools you have the better. i am not a "hackers, guru, and IT ninja" but find it helpfull. if its not helpfull to you then forget you read it and leave us alone.

Edited by gomer

not now , but when you come back into reality , please do continue .... thanks " gomer " .. btw ... your last name pyle ? GOLLLY :)

you do realize in the world of reality , by making your next comment to me , you make yourself a liar per your last post :huh: at least in the world of reality I live in !!!

I have locked this because it has gotten way out of hand and off topic. Thanks,Gomer,for posting a valuable piece of information that many of us might find useful.