house

USCutter SC Series Vinyl Cutter

not many comments about this cutter. any one use this machine? comments? good bad or nutural

thanks

• Like 1

It is supposed to be a big improvement over the MH series...that's all I know...other than it comes with a better warranty.

I just recieved a new SC model (upgrading from MH 721) I am disappointed in the LACK OF any clear operating instructions. The disc that came with the machine is about as" clear as mud". If I had it to do over, I don't know that I would have made the choice I did. I'm going to try to contact them (when time allows) for some assistance. The "old" MH 721 did me a great job, made me some really good second income money and will be a back up. I'll update later after working with it in more detail.

• Like 1

thanks for your comments. i believe i have found a used pcut 27"

comments pros and cons

thanks

pcut must have been a good deal. sold before i could get there. on the trail of a used roland gx24

your thoughts

hopefully the sc is a champ. i just ordered one, the only bad things i saw were the difficulty of setup,that all the manuals were digital. it looks like a re-brand to me, ill post a review here once ive got it up and running so everyone can see how the sc fares.

I just got an SC and I found the setup to go fairly easy. It didnt come with any instructions but I found the stand to be really straightforward to put together (make sure you have a magnetic screwdriver) And then I installed SignBlazer and went right to cutting. My first cutter and I had a cut off the machine about 2 hours after the delivery man got there.

• Like 2

definitley need magnetic screwdriver. having problems loading eps files into signblazer. text kind of works (single lines) but im still learning the software.and that really has nothing to do with the hardware. i ordered the 25" with stand but for some reason the rollers i recieved with my order are about an inch to long to sit in the grooves.i do like it.wish the rollers were the right size(only reason for odering stand)but the quality is pretty suprising(its a rebranded liyu sc essentially).all in all im happy with the cutter,will see if anything can be done about my mis-matched rollers.

Shootonsite

I just got my SC. Are you sure you put the roller brackets on turned the right way? I put mine on wrong the first time.

That would make the rollers not fit.

Shootonsite

I just got my SC. Are you sure you put the roller brackets on turned the right way? I put mine on wrong the first time.

That would make the rollers not fit.

I did the same thing on my TC. The instructions are pretty lame. A clear pic would have gone a long way! I did eventually find a utube vid showing a similar stand being assembled. I wonder why USC doesnt include better instructions than the Chineese provide.