jmatson

mouse Pads I just printed

Just got my printer setup i did a shirt last week. and just did my first two mouse pads

Please take in mind these pics were taking with my IPhone

post-7990-0-71926900-1321389309.jpg

post-7990-0-84673400-1321389341.jpg

post-7990-0-53933400-1321389351.jpg

They all look good.. Really like the MW3 mouse pads since me and my son play that..He had me make him a shirt for him..

Using a Ricoh E3300n. Mug turned out good. I will post a pic of that today. I have been rocking the mouse pads on ebay.

and YUUUP! that saying sells watch out it's is trademark

Hi , GREAT looking stuff !!! What is the about price to make a transfer with that printer ( ink cartridge cost & how much they make ) ? YUUUP , I am interested ... :)

Roger, from Sawgrass' website, on an 8 x 10 image with 50 percent coverage, the 3300 printer cost .72. The 7000 printer cost .64. The reason being the bigger printer costs less because it uses larger cartridges. I also have a new 7000 printer for sale if anybody is interested, it is posted in the classified ads.

greenie

Hi , GREAT looking stuff !!! What is the about price to make a transfer with that printer ( ink cartridge cost & how much they make ) ? YUUUP , I am interested ... :)

Inks cost $60 per color.

I have printed 120 full color prints. on 40% of the life of the Yellow. It's down to 1%. When you first load the printer it uses almost half or more to load the ink into the printer. So you don't get full life the first use.

Paper from uscutter is 60 cents per sheet from coastal it's 15 cents per sheet.

I est Per print it's around 50 cents

For mugs i charge 25 shipped. For Mouse pads i charge 15 shipped.

Roger, from Sawgrass' website, on an 8 x 10 image with 50 percent coverage, the 3300 printer cost .72. The 7000 printer cost .64. The reason being the bigger printer costs less because it uses larger cartridges. I also have a new 7000 printer for sale if anybody is interested, it is posted in the classified ads.

greenie

What do you want for the 7000. i need to print bigger :P

Thanks for the info :) ...... Hmmm , How much do you want for your smaller printer ? :) I have a smaller heat press , but I'll check out the 7000 also . Is clogging the jets/heads from non-use an issue ?