Dr12volt1338

Low tac temp printable vinyl.

I was looking into cling wrap for some temporary decals but would like to use something different. I haven't purhcased a vinyl printer as of yet but am looking to. What I want is something with a low tac that is easibly removable but can be printed on. I have clear transfer tape and the tac on that would be almost perfect just enough to stick to flat aluminum plates but easily removable when it comes time to change the design. I am open to any reasonable printer hoping to get out for less then $300. I have no need to really print an wider then 14" or any longer then like 28". I would like the material I am printing on to be clear in nature for the most part but in the future may have a use for colored material.

Ok my lack of patience has just led me to go to my local store and buy an epson WorkForce 1100. I now just need to know what to do about temporary vinyl I can print on. http://www.papilio.com/inkjet%20waterproof%20removable%20vinyl%20media.html. That is a site I found but can't locate and prices. I also need to print 11x 28 is the final size of my product so with what I am doing this is going to do me no good as it only shows there in sheets of 8.5x11. I know the epson says it will print in format up to 44". The salesman told me thats not really true that is should print to any length that my software supports. I have been reading on the Oracle 631.. Is this vinyl inkjet safe with the epson 1100? I uploaded a rough sample of what I will be printing the size is 27x11.

post-5042-0-12776900-1320683142_thumb.jp

Thank you very much! They even sell by foot and yard so it will be easy to order a small amount and see if this will work for what I am looking for.