skaa

Break Away Banner

Has anyone ever made a break away banner. The kind that a team will run through as they make their way onto the field. I have made a few banners, but most of my work is small window decals for sports teams. I am not sure which banner material to use. I want to stay away from the pre-made with grommets. Any help or suggestions is appreciated.

Has anyone ever made a break away banner. The kind that a team will run through as they make their way onto the field. I have made a few banners, but most of my work is small window decals for sports teams. I am not sure which banner material to use. I want to stay away from the pre-made with grommets. Any help or suggestions is appreciated.

By looking at the linked web site posted by FBR.....Sounds easy enough, but on that web site its $300 bucks..Maybe retail but not wholesale pricing...

The isuue for me doing it would be the widest for 2 pieces would be 100 inches wide (printer limits) unless I put it together with 4 panels horozontally..then there would be no limit to the width...I use a vinyl welding sytem for my seams on my banners..Would deffinitly work for this as well...

HMMMMM very interestingggggggggg...This is another reason I like this forum..It has lots of ideas I have not thought of before...

If you want me to price you out one PM me and we can get you going next week...

thanks

stetson5331

I am making a break away banner for our local school and found this website that is selling the break away banners at a reasonable price. They are 13 oz banners. Has anybody used this company or bought these break away banners? The name of the company is MN Designs.

http://mndesignsinc.com/products.asp?catid=6

Thanks in advance for any input!

Nancy

HMMMMM very interestingggggggggg...This is another reason I like this forum..It has lots of ideas I have not thought of before...

thanks

stetson5331

Hey Stetty , I know the main reason you like this forum ;D:bear::angel:

Hey Stetty , I know the main reason you like this forum ;D:bear::angel:

ANNNNNND that would beeeeee?:huh:? :huh: