Sign in to follow this  
Evergreen

Would you cut this decal

DecalTest.pdfI have a customer who would like 75 vinyl decals of the attached art-the size is approx 3"X7"

I tried to run a few samples but it seems like the weeding would just be ridiculous.

I have offered an option to the customer of digitally printing his logo with a countour cut around an abstract shape so there would be no weeding but he is old school and prefers cad cut vinyl.

I would appreciate any opinions?

Doesn't look *that* hard to be honest. Why not ask him/her if you can take the liberty of connected the tiny pieces to the side, then just doing a side swipe motion to weed it and raise the price to where your labor is compensated.

Tell him that's the only way vs. print + contour.

Doesn't look *that* hard to be honest. Why not ask him/her if you can take the liberty of connected the tiny pieces to the side, then just doing a side swipe motion to weed it and raise the price to where your labor is compensated.

Tell him that's the only way vs. print + contour.

I agree with the above, see if you can modify the design to weld the small pieces to the larger, it would make it much easier to weed and it really wouldn't change the look. If he let me do that I would probably only be at $3 each

I agree with the above, see if you can modify the design to weld the small pieces to the larger, it would make it much easier to weed and it really wouldn't change the look. If he let me do that I would probably only be at $3 each

Which small pieces would you weld and would you be interested?

I need 25 lime green, 25 white and 25 chrome?

cost and turnaround as well.