Sign in to follow this  
ricks auto tint

sign cut versus signblazer

I purchased an MH a few months back and went with signblazer from the start. I have been working with signblazer a lot and spending lots of time playing around with software. Should i be using signcut instead and understanding it better.

I started with Signcut and had several problems out of it and very slow response from the company (sometimes no response) So I switched over to Signblazer and I now LOVE signblazer. It does look a little cheezy and dated but it does everything I need it to. If I have to design from scratch I usually use Inkscape then move it to SB but most things can be done with SB

• Like 1

I started with Signcut and had several problems out of it and very slow response from the company (sometimes no response) So I switched over to Signblazer and I now LOVE signblazer. It does look a little cheezy and dated but it does everything I need it to. If I have to design from scratch I usually use Inkscape then move it to SB but most things can be done with SB

You are comparing two different types of software. Signblazer is a full-featured design and cut. SignCut is cutting software and not design software.

One is free, one will cost you.