Sign in to follow this  
Beavis97

Printed Stickers??

I have someone that wanted some stickers to be made(14 of them) and I have used transfer express before and have done a good job.. But that have a $25 min and shipping is usually $10.. So that is $35 for 14 stickers already with me not charging anything Comes out to $2.50 a sticker..Just did'nt know if it sounded like to much if I added more onto the prices for me to make something... What would people usually charge for a sticker like this one at the size of 6x3

post-6602-0-91634900-1317077704_thumb.jp

70.00+ would not be unreasonable....

is that just $5 a sticker or is there a setup fee or art charge in that price..Just making sure..I usually do vinyl cutting stickers and this other stuff is new to me..Thanks for the fast reply..

If I could get away with it, I would try for a 15.00 to 25.00 art/setup charge.....But with this type of client, you are already pushing the envelope.....If you have potential for lots of similar sales perhaps an Epson 1100 might be a good investment.....

Thanks.. I will have to check out that printer.. Are they expensive and do you contour cut out the sticker then

if you want them do i can do them for for 1.42 each that is shipping included. let me know.

thanks

jason

Hey jason let me talk to the customer and i will get back with you.. Thanks

not a problem!

Never heard back from them..Thanks again all for your help.. I guess some people just want stuff for almost nothing

Never heard back from them..Thanks again all for your help.. I guess some people just want stuff for almost nothing

More than you know, thats why its nice to work with the same people you out source to, if they have set prices that you know you can give quotes on the fly. You will either get the order or not waste too much time

More than you know, thats why its nice to work with the same people you out source to, if they have set prices that you know you can give quotes on the fly. You will either get the order or not waste too much time

+1 it sucks to take the time to bid small jobs and never hear from them again..But sometimes small jobs turn into big jobs and then bigger jobs..Sometimes people test your ability for something small..Such as turn around, quality ( Jfought has great quality and turn around BTW) a small job just sems sometimes to be a small job , but can certainly go bigger...

Thanks everyone for the replys. I am going to look into gettin an epson 1100. Is it alot of work if i do not have a contour cutter riht now