beckyw662

zipped file

I purchased a design and it was sent to me in a zip file. I extracted the file but I can't seem to open it up. Any suggestions on what to do.

What type of file did you get after un-zipping? By type. I mean eps, svg, jpg, etc...

If it's am eps file, you have to import it, not open...

It is several designs in one zip file. It saved it under my SBD Folder as Todates date. When I click on the folder theres nothing there. I just bought my machine yesterday and didn't realize this was going to be so complicated.

I have no idea how 'computer savy' you might be, but...

What OS are you using and what did you use to un-zip the file?

Is "Todates date" the name of the folder that was created when you un-zipped it or the name of the file?

What are you using to 'see' the file? If it's Signblazer, it may be in a format that SB doesn't recognize.

Just try looking into the folder with a file manager to see what's there. If you use Windows, burrow down from "My Computer" to where you unzipped it. I recommend going to Tools->Folder Options->View and UN-selecting the "Hide extensions" check boxes so you can actually see what file type each file is.

Check this file with a file manager to see it's full name and report back. It's not all complicated and very simple once you get used to it. Just a small learning curve...