Sign in to follow this  
BamBam82

Going from Inkscape to Sign Blazer

Hi, I am trying to open a file in Sign Blazer that I edited in Inkscape and I can't get it to work. Any thoughts on why? Thanks!

post the file,

if it still has bitmap in it, it won't work.

It has to be exported from inkscape as an .eps file. (If your not doing that) svg, won't work.

post the file,

if it still has bitmap in it, it won't work.

It has to be exported from inkscape as an .eps file. (If your not doing that) svg, won't work.

IM ALSO HAVING THAT PROBLEM. I CANT GET MY ART WORK FROM INKSCAPE TO OPEN INTO SIGNBLAZER. I CHANGED THE IMAGE FROM A JPEG TO EPS AND STILL NOT WORKING. ANY IDEAS?

IM ALSO HAVING THAT PROBLEM. I CANT GET MY ART WORK FROM INKSCAPE TO OPEN INTO SIGNBLAZER. I CHANGED THE IMAGE FROM A JPEG TO EPS AND STILL NOT WORKING. ANY IDEAS?

did you trace(vector) the jpeg first, then save an an .eps file before importing into Signblazer? You have to.

did you trace(vector) the jpeg first, then save an an .eps file before importing into Signblazer? You have to.

yes i did. i followed the step by step that someone posted. Are you talking about the trace bitmap menu? If thats what

your talking about then yes i have done that. maybe im missing a step.

I didn't see anything wrong with it, but I did save it back as an older version 8.eps. See if you can import it..

i must be doing something wrong. Is there a certain way to save it so it ends up in signblazer. i know these question maybe off the wall for you but i am very new at this.

no, you can make a special folder to save your designs to. , just for your designs.. then import from that folder

when i go to signblazer and hit import,do i need to put a file name where it ask ontop? when i do it say it cant find it.and also when i look for the folder on the right there is nothing there.