troyr

signblazer help

can anyone help me? im using signblazer and would like to know how to transfer a image to signblazer so i can cut it. im really new at this and cant find a step by step forum. a little help would be gladly appriciated.

You would be better off making some stuff in SignBlazer & cutting it , weeding etc if you don't have much experience . Export from whatever software you have the image in to SignBlazer . There should be a step by step explanation for exporting from Inkscape to SignCut here , same wat , just useto SB .

can u create numbers in signblazer? im very new at this,i have coral draw and do not know how to export from coral to SB. any help will be gladly appreciated.

click " text " click on screen & typr what numbers you want . there is a SIgnBlazer manual you should read . :thumbsup:

you are welcome yankee

you are welcome yankee

Hi i am new to sign blazer and am struggling to cut anything down the vinyl i can cut across ways but downwards to just go across ways and hits the emergency stop any help would be much appreciated

Regards Jack

Hi i am new to sign blazer and am struggling to cut anything down the vinyl i can cut across ways but downwards to just go across ways and hits the emergency stop any help would be much appreciated

Regards Jack

Make sure what you are cutting is not wider than the vinyl you have loaded.

Does any know if you can send images from inscape to signblazer if im on the free trial of signblazer? Or do i haveto

purchase an activation coide? i have done everything i need to do as far as vectorizing to an eps file,but then when i go back to signblazer to look for the image its nowhere to be found. Please can anyone help?

Save them from Inkscape as an .eps file then File + Import into SignBlazer. Make sure the Import box is set to import .eps files.

Save them from Inkscape as an .eps file then File + Import into SignBlazer. Make sure the Import box is set to import .eps files.

jay i have done that but when i go to signblazer i cant find it

When you save it out of Inkscape, make sure you know where you saved it to. In SignBlazer, File + Import. Select the PostScript Files(*.PS)(*.EPS)(*.AI) option in the lower left. In the upper right, browse to where you saved the .eps file.

http://screencast.com/t/p11aJmYDlnq

When you save it out of Inkscape, make sure you know where you saved it to. In SignBlazer, File + Import. Select the PostScript Files(*.PS)(*.EPS)(*.AI) option in the lower left. In the upper right, browse to where you saved the .eps file.

http://screencast.com/t/p11aJmYDlnq

man thats what i am doing. this is driving me nuts,i have been at this there this for weeks.is there anyway for you

to take over my comp. to see what im doing wrong?

What does your screen show?

in my import when i look at where the folder are on the right,thers isnt a folder to where i saved the image. thats where i am stuck.