Sign in to follow this  
CTeeSwaggCo

MH Refine 721 (MK2 Version)

so i purchased a refine MH721 series almost a month ago, and lately ive been having cutting problems. Sometimes the cutter will cut right, and others it will begin a cut.. then make random lines. Now, all it does is picks a random spot to start, and goes all the way across to the other end of the machine. Signblazer then shows all of these dotted lines (random dotted lines) scattered on the design and a few red lines as well. I am REALLY trying to get into this t-shirt business but with little things like this.. i can't take the stress :/ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE someone help me!

so i purchased a refine MH721 series almost a month ago, and lately ive been having cutting problems. Sometimes the cutter will cut right, and others it will begin a cut.. then make random lines. Now, all it does is picks a random spot to start, and goes all the way across to the other end of the machine. Signblazer then shows all of these dotted lines (random dotted lines) scattered on the design and a few red lines as well. I am REALLY trying to get into this t-shirt business but with little things like this.. i can't take the stress :/ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE someone help me!

Might ask Ash Computers bout this he seems to be the expert on it..Check into a keyspan adapter..Might help

Might ask Ash Computers bout this he seems to be the expert on it..Check into a keyspan adapter..Might help

who's ash computers? can you direct me to him?