fourthsyde

Ready to buy: shipping/payment to canada?

So im ready to order a 12" refine series cutter.... the only thing is that i cannot enter a canadian postal code to calculate shipping on the website. How do i make my order/payment via paypal? im using a mac with leopard, so ive already ordered a keyspan usa-19hs adapter to make it communicate properly with my computer. Im also waiting for a reply from signsupply.com as to shipping a huge pile of stuff here too. Any suggestions for other good places to buy supplies?

thanks for all the help,

Evan

well thats great, I paid for my plotter, and i now get an email saying that they wont ship the refine series to canada?? what is the reason for this? I am not ready to pay almost twice as much for a pcut, its simply not feasible for my application. so i hate to ask the question, but where else can i find a decent quality 12-15" plotter? i really wanted to get the signcut software, as it seems very well supported, but im not left with too many options at this point....

They didn't give a reason as to why?

.... I saw on the site that there is a note that the refine is not available for international orders...that sucks! Must have something to do with customs.

Did you buy on ebay or directly from the US Cutter website? Ebay says NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (Don't feel bad they won't ship to Alaska or Hawaii either which makes no sense at all if someone is willing to pay)

BUT the website direct method clearly states in GREAT BIG PRINT that they do ship to Canada.It does however,say to email them BEFORE you buy.

Ken will sort this out,I am sure. This problem has come up before.

well,I just noticed the RED print where it says they won't ship the refine internationally. Too bad whoever added that didn't bother to remove the part where it says that they do.

There might be a good reason but I can't think of one and I've been selling and shipping internationally for years.

They didn't give a reason as to why?

.... I saw on the site that there is a note that the refine is not available for international orders...that sucks! Must have something to do with customs.

I ship to Canada on a regular basis and I can tell you that the list is long on what you can't ship to canada but Vinyl cutters and related items are NOT on that list.

ive somewhat figured it out. apparently it has something to do with how they warehouse their products and such, so it looks like im going to have to pay an extra $30 for it to be shipped to them, and then and then they will ship it to me. sounds like a fun little cash grab, but what else do i do at this point?

I was able to get my 24" LaserPoint to Hawaii via eBay, however, I did contact Ken in advance to get the cost on shipping... $180 (shipping charges only)  :why:. I think part of the astronomical shipping charges are to deter customers outside of the "lower 48".

Regardless... the LaserPoint was what I wanted so I had to bite the bullet and pay the shipping.

We setup an order fullfillment center through Amazon before we moved to the bigger location, so we could stock more units. All of the Refine series are warehoused with Amazon, and for whatever reason, they will not ship to Canada. We would be happy to ship it there, but need the unit here first to get it to you. Now that we are getting settled into the bigger location, we will begin to ship everything from here. Need to finish up the inventory with the fullfillment center first though....

Once we get it, about 7 business days to get to you in Canada, so maybe 1 1/2 weeks.

Sorry for any delays, but as long as it gets there by the time your supplies do, all should be well.

got my shipping quote, ill send the payment by friday (ill probably add the $12 on for the ram upgrade too)