forsalevinylsigns

Critique wanted

not bad, could use a little more too it. one thing i would add is some condensation to the outside of the cups

If the graphic is making you guys thirsty then its doing its job LOL.... It looks good- once you ad the "advertisement" portion to it for whatever corner mart or gas station its for and probably a price or something it will be complete.

Well if you want a little negative feedback, the ice cubes look like wadded up balls of aluminum foil. :lol:

the edges of the the splash dropplets look to crisp/sharp. They would look a lot more realistic if their edges were blurred a tiny bit

edit: actually that goes for all the edges. But other than that it looks very good. Its a nice ad

Is this going to be printed on perf or static cling?

If Perf Change nothing, if Static cling soften edges and make the ice cubes partially transparent.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I really aprreciated!!!!!! Its going to be a giant sticker to cover the window, i blurred the edges that way they dont look to straight, im guessing if i would of done it perf it would left like that...

Thanks!

Well if you want a little negative feedback, the ice cubes look like wadded up balls of aluminum foil. :lol:

You said it and now that is all I can see! ;D