jenn

trying to convert in inkscape

I've been trying to play around in inkscape to get this to an eps file. I'm looking to use in signblazer. is there any to change to black and white so it's easier to cut....want to use as a logo for the back of a car.......thx

post-2662-0-78747300-1311567498_thumb.jp

I've been trying to play around in inkscape to get this to an eps file. I'm looking to use in signblazer. is there any to change to black and white so it's easier to cut....want to use as a logo for the back of a car.......thx

Here is a quick trace of your decal in black n white that you will have set the font and redo it I don't think it would be proper for me to do it total because you would not learn anything if I did it.

Bob Bigart

SCsabers.eps

post-1871-0-94230700-1311610857_thumb.jp

Here is a quick trace of your decal in black n white that you will have set the font and redo it I don't think it would be proper for me to do it total because you would not learn anything if I did it.

Bob Bigart

Nice work Bob, looks good for being so small.

Rod

Nice work Bob, looks good for being so small.

Rod

thanks for the help but i'm trying to open in inkscape and i get the following message "Failed to load the requested file C:\Users\Jenn\Contacts\Desktop\SCsabers.eps"

any idea why?

thanks for the help but i'm trying to open in inkscape and i get the following message "Failed to load the requested file C:\Users\Jenn\Contacts\Desktop\SCsabers.eps"

any idea why?

you cannot open .eps files in inkscape. import svg files, you can export .eps files from inkscape.