gotcha12

calvin peeing in color

i loooking for calvin peeing in baseball and football uniforms

can someone please help me on how to dress up calvin i took these pic well on vactions would like to start a vinyl cutter business also how are these in color what type of machine would i need

post-19061-0-58728500-1311548063_thumb.j

post-19061-0-68155000-1311548073_thumb.j

post-19061-0-69164900-1311548085_thumb.j

post-19061-0-96415700-1311548108_thumb.j

Calvin is a copyrighted design, and all of the sports logo's are also copyrighted, Roxanne is right might be better messing with something else. might be a pretty rough way to get into business by getting in trouble.

how are peeps selling it now i found these when i was out of state is there a way to edit calvin to make it like these

It is a criminal offense , but a civil action is mor likely to happen . It is a roll of the dice & fairly safe from judging by all the people who get away with it .. BUT some don't get away with it & the initial legal retainer will cost more than all the profits . It is sort of like Clint Eatwood said in the Dirty Harry movies .. " do you feel lucky ? " ;)

It is a criminal offense , but a civil action is mor likely to happen . It is a roll of the dice & fairly safe from judging by all the people who get away with it .. BUT some don't get away with it & the initial legal retainer will cost more than all the profits . It is sort of like Clint Eatwood said in the Dirty Harry movies .. " do you feel lucky ? " ;)

so how can i add uniforms to the peeing guy

I guess the easiest way would be hiring a graphic artist who doesn't mind doing things like that . A better idea might be to make something original ... the old saying " horse piss " comes to mind .. make a horse in a uniform pissing on whatever you had in mind . Original stuff is cool & might take off . If you intend to make some for yourself , close friends or family deal .. that is 1 thing & fairly minor to do what you want with this ( IMO ) ... IF you are intending to go bigger ... you make yourself & your new business a BIG easy target . There is a thread in here where a gal got sued for making a 95 cent Dewalt sticker . It is the thread that will not die , but I can't remember the title , but 1 of the other members will . remember this very true saying " Fools rush in where wise men dare to tread " . I hope you new busness does well :thumbsup:

you ask permission from the owners of all copywritten designs. Usually you will have to sign a contract, pay a license fee, pay the owner a percentage of your sales. Must sell a certain volume of sales. Designs being sold must meet their specifications and quality.

• Like 1