theiss2200

CAn someone help me vectorize this logo

This is for a charity Motorcycle club. I need to make some decals for them. Also don't worry about the wavy part of it. I just need to have the stars and stripes. I have been trying to do it and no luck. Any help is great. EPS if possible..

Thanks

post-16894-0-70806700-1311299388_thumb.j

You may post what your efforts have gotten you..You say you have tried to vector but can't get it...Those that are willing to learn and show the effort of helping themselves get help when needed...If all you do is post will you do this for me posts, all you will get is help those that are willing to help themselves posts in return...

Go to the teach them to fish lesson under instructional..It will show you how to vector your image...Good luck

• Like 2

theiss2200, This might help you. Try to vector one of these and see how it turns out.

post-3064-0-56419700-1311548961_thumb.jp

post-3064-0-31497900-1311548983_thumb.jp

post-3064-0-45969600-1311549983_thumb.jp

Question about doing this. I have seen it talked about on how to do this but can not remember what it is called. You take an image like one of the shields and an image of a U.S. flag and place the flag inside the shield. Which program is best for doing this?

Thomas

Question about doing this. I have seen it talked about on how to do this but can not remember what it is called. You take an image like one of the shields and an image of a U.S. flag and place the flag inside the shield. Which program is best for doing this?

Thomas

Thomas,

Adobe Illustrator, and Corel Draw are both capable of doing this.

In Corel Draw it's called power clip. I'm not sure about Inkscape.

Hope this helps.

Rod

Thanks for the help everyone. Rod, That will be very helpful.

I am going to try to combine the 2 images.

teiss2200, good luck. Show what you end up with, and if you need help I will see if I can assist.

Inkscape and Flexi can both do this as well, It is often referred to as masking....

Pathfinder tools in Illustrator.....Lots of videos on Youtube....

Thank you both. I use Corel Draw, and just for Fun, so I'm not familiar with any other program.