quadi

Help Moving Inkscape file to SBD

I have tried every contribution concerning vectorizing. I have had success in the past but simply cannot move my eps. or svg. file made in Inkscape to SBD. I have been at it for 2 hours. I also cannot import the jpg. file to vectorize it. Someone, please help. Thanks. Quadi

I have tried every contribution concerning vectorizing. I have had success in the past but simply cannot move my eps. or svg. file made in Inkscape to SBD. I have been at it for 2 hours. I also cannot import the jpg. file to vectorize it. Someone, please help. Thanks. Quadi

needs to be an EPS file

needs to be an EPS file

When I have traced the file in Inkscape, and click "save as" and try to save it an an eps file, a screen pops up that says I have to save it as a svg.file or I will lose the data. :huh:??? I am totally confused.

Isn't that where you have to delete 1 of the files 1rst ?

Thanks for your replies. I found another way to get the result I wanted.

When I have traced the file in Inkscape, and click "save as" and try to save it an an eps file, a screen pops up that says I have to save it as a svg.file or I will lose the data. :huh:??? I am totally confused.

yes this screen ALSO saves your svg file. In case you have to go back into inkscape and edit the original file. Inkscape cannot import .eps files, only svg files.

But is does ( at least it did when i was using it :) ) export as a EPS . Send that to SignCut , SB or Flexi if that is the way you want to do things .