Sign in to follow this  
livinloudgraphics

a little help please

i have everything running but when i go the cutting the vinyl always bunches up and messes up my vinyl the blades that come with it are yellow and red (the caps protecting it) im wondering am i using the wrong blade or what cause it not cutting rite say im cutting in flexi and do BROKE STUFF in slogan and it always messes up either cutting to deep or not enough i cant seem to get it right im using greenstar right now and it seemed to be doing good at first but now and im getting to the end of the roll with about 3 ft left what could this bethe vinyl or the cutter making it bunch up i set the pressure like 4xs and cant get it right also ive decreased the cutting speed and it makes a little bit of differance but not much please help me

i have everything running but when i go the cutting the vinyl always bunches up and messes up my vinyl the blades that come with it are yellow and red (the caps protecting it) im wondering am i using the wrong blade or what cause it not cutting rite say im cutting in flexi and do BROKE STUFF in slogan and it always messes up either cutting to deep or not enough i cant seem to get it right im using greenstar right now and it seemed to be doing good at first but now and im getting to the end of the roll with about 3 ft left what could this bethe vinyl or the cutter making it bunch up i set the pressure like 4xs and cant get it right also ive decreased the cutting speed and it makes a little bit of differance but not much please help me

Dp yourself a favor and buy some Oracal vinyl and just barley have your blade out and adjust your force. I take my finger and run it along the bottom so I can just feel it. You would thin that's not out far enough but it is good luck....

get your bank card out to measure the depth of the blade. it should not extend more than half the thickness of the card. then start adjusting your pressure. i have a graphtec and was having problems. i read the manual and found that just because the cutter speed setting will go above 50 you should never go over 30. i slowed it down and man this thing cuts awesome.

Jfought I done that and took it in the house and it cuts a heck of a lot better waiting for my new barn to get put up so it will be a controled environment unlike my other one. And Skeeter what you mean?