livinloudgraphics

font id please

i have this font that another designer done how ever i cant not get up with the actual person who done this can you help me id this font and which program it is in please?

i have this font that another designer done how ever i cant not get up with the actual person who done this can you help me id this font and which program it is in please?

what font?

Nice font. Thanks for bringing this up and pointing us to it!

Ok, I think I can finally answer this one. Not being rude but I can tell you what everyone will say. Since you are posting so much asking how to do things you might look at searching more on this website on how to do things, like I said not being rude because everyone ask on how to do things every once in a while, even myself. I will take a day and do nothing but search on this forum and a couple other forums to try to learn how to do different things. Sometimes I do not have time to search and will simply ask. There are some very good people on this forum that will go above and beyond to help others and I say thank you to them for the help they have given me when I ask.

Now to use a font you do not have to import it, just install it into your windows program and it should show up in your flexi list. When you download and save a font go to where you saved it and you can right click on it in most windows and select install. Good luck with your cutting.

Thomas

Ok, I think I can finally answer this one. Not being rude but I can tell you what everyone will say. Since you are posting so much asking how to do things you might look at searching more on this website on how to do things, like I said not being rude because everyone ask on how to do things every once in a while, even myself. I will take a day and do nothing but search on this forum and a couple other forums to try to learn how to do different things. Sometimes I do not have time to search and will simply ask. There are some very good people on this forum that will go above and beyond to help others and I say thank you to them for the help they have given me when I ask.

Now to use a font you do not have to import it, just install it into your windows program and it should show up in your flexi list. When you download and save a font go to where you saved it and you can right click on it in most windows and select install. Good luck with your cutting.

Thomas

I will add to this...it won't show up in Flexi until you exit and restart Flexi. Flexi loads the fonts on start-up.

Basically anytime you download a font, open it... and you should have an install button somewhere at the top when you're previewing the font. Otherwise you have to look in your root directory (Windows), and there will be a "Fonts" folder. You can just drag and drop in there too if you do not have an install option. Then restart any software you have open that uses fonts and you will be good to go like John said....

It isn't a hard process to follow regardless.