Stuff4Toys

It's Been a Year, Sign Cut Expired, Now What???

maybe your should start over from the beginning.

http://www.customrac...s/Noob-V4_9.pdf

this is the SIGNBLAZER UK (all cutters version) and there are Refine drivers in it.

Now I am confused, I downloaded the signblazer.iso and update and patch.rar

Extracted the iso and installed.

Ran the SBEforSW_UK02Mar07Setup.exe

Ran the SignBlazer Elements V6.05 Basic Ed Patch-ArCs Team.exe

During the initial install, I selected the refine driver OK, after the update I have NO refine drivers. See attached.

post-8391-0-25785400-1309647077_thumb.jp

Mine is the UK (all cutters version) Mine does not say 6.0 at the top of my Signblazer screen. Like yours does. Different version of Signblazer.

It is a computer issue/download issue . You can call or submit a tech ticket with USCutter & they will help you ( Monday ). In the mean time , Ash ( Chuck ) will remote into your computer & fix that issue & MANY other issues which are most liekly effecting your problem . Advice is always free , actual work isn't , I don't think anybody would expect that for free . Offering that service should not be taken wrong by any mature person . If that isn't for you , just pass on the offer . :thumbsup:

I am following this thread as well because in a year I will be in the same boat. I really want to just get this going without having to spend too much time going down the wrong path. So far though through my searches I think I have uncovered at least three different versions of SBE 6.0.17, .21 and .05. I did get what I think is the UK version with the "virus" patch extracted from it's rar file. That took some doing to find the right switch to tun off from my AV software. I will probably do the install today on my desktop after uninstalling the original version (.17) to see if that solves the freezeup issue I have with SBE. But I too need to have the drivers, so I will try it and see. The MH-871 suspercedes the so it should work. SC was able to "talk" to it (briefly as a test) so it should work. BTW, I D/L'd the Noob file as well, and it has some dead links in it.

Hey Snap, thanks for the kind words. Thanks most of all to Bearly, your a good dude there bud!!!

Hey Snap, Email me It's on the house man...... your new, and I'm all for helping someone out to get started up :thumbsup:

Hey Stuff, I know times are tough, but Signcut rocks!!!!!

I can fix your stuff for free as well. Email me

I'll see what I can do

Thanks Ash,

If all else fails, I'll take you up on that offer. Let me see if I can get it going with SBE (one version or another) first.

I did make my first cut yesterday quite successfully, but I used SignCut with an import from Inkscape to do it. I just had to see if I was at least doing the right thing in Inkscape, and to make sure that I had the cutter set up properly (blade depth). It was a simple single color design, but now I am anxious to make some multicolor, and layered designs to do borders. I guess I need to figure out how to do registraion marks in IS next...

Snapshot

No problem man.

Listen guy's, I know Signcut cost 200 bucks, but take it from me, it's well worth it!

Even though I like Signblazer as well, Signcut works really well and Kimon the owner supports his stuff 100%.

I think you'll love the Signcut program. I use it and it's awesome IMO.

Hope this helps

No problem man.

Listen guy's, I know Signcut cost 200 bucks, but take it from me, it's well worth it!

Even though I like Signblazer as well, Signcut works really well and Kimon the owner supports his stuff 100%.

I think you'll love the Signcut program. I use it and it's awesome IMO.

Hope this helps

Where can you get it for $200?

I'll hafta see where I'm at in a year. SC has been easy so far, I cut a 12" x 24" sheet of decals out today, and used it to scale the drawing and add the weeding lines before cutting.

BTW, I tried using SBE again, the same version I originally loaded just to see how far it would go. So far no lockups. It's likely there something running in the background that was taking up memory when I ran it previously. I like the program, it appears to do some things that i haven't figured out how to do in IS (outline), but but I am still learning. I've got a couple of questions about it, but I'll probably put those in aonother post so I don't hi-jack this thread any more than I have already. :)

Snapshot

No highjacking on here man, you need to learn just like the rest did. :thumbsup:

Vinyl, thanks for the correction heheheeh OOOOOPS :unsure:

well, I had to uninstall SBE v6.0.17, and I installed v.21. V.17 returned to freezeup, but the v.21 seems really stable so far. haven't had it freeze yet.

I posted some Q's in the SBE section. Having some difficulty trying to do some discrimnate selections of objects in order to combine.