Rodger

Bear " had ' to look up .........

Bear , Bear ... Bear ( PingPing )........... :D ya just " HAD " to look up , didn't ya :huh: I loved that expression you had on your face after you looked up !!! :bear:

And just when I thought I was forgotten :D

But "Ping...Ping"?? :bear::blink:

Hey, guess what happens when you go to press a 3G Jet Opaque onto a jeans leg, get completely distracted by someone's forum message, and not only forget to peel off the backing but forget to put a sheet over it? :blink:

Thanks Rodger! :huh:

Ah-well, my press needed a good cleaning anyway...

To be honest (besides admitting this dumb mistake), it really didn't make that much of a mess. Just a slight ring of melted vinyl from around the edges that scraped off very easily. Whew. Thank goodness (not Rodger) :P

Thank goodness (not Rodger) :P

It is the same thing !!! :D

So, you may be 'goodness' but at least you're not "my goodness" :P

And you're right, I would look up! Even if I had to get on my knees to do it ;D Then again, if that were me, she'd have 12 foot long legs. Whew! :o

BearPing , You are something else ..... :bear::D Glad i could help get you press cleaned :)

That old press has seen worse than this :blink:

The only really bad part was having to press the leg again. I was pressing an iron-on patch over a ripped area and then a 3G graphic on top of the patch. Seems I got between a dog and a disc harrow. The jeans leg lost... The patch worked great until I had to press it again for the new graphic on top of it, Then the patch glue soaked into the jeans on one of the corners. No big deal. That's why they make fabric glue. At least I now have a big "band-aid" covering the hole :P

Hmmmm , you must be a very literal type of guy :huh:

Did someone tell you " just put a band-aide on it " ? :bear:B)

I will admit that sometimes my mind just goes off a bit on it's own :P:bear::blink:

That is better than FouAsh has it .. he has to borrow mine when he needs a mind !!! His mind went off on it's own 1 time & never came back :):bear::police:

I knew you were fond of giving people a piece of your mind, but I'm surprised that includes Ash :o:bear::P

I knew you were fond of giving people a piece of your mind, but I'm surprised that includes Ash :o:bear::P

Bear , that is Hilarious & so true . That post is 1 of the funniest 1 liners I have heard in a long time . BRAVO :) I actually give FouASH WAY more than that when we talk on Yahoo ...He gets mad at me , but gets over it quickly :thumbsup:

I just hope he gives it back to ya, or you'll be out of your mind pretty soon. Oh, wait a sec there... :blink::bear::P

Ash, do you need a return label? ;D

He NEEDS MUCH more thsn that :)

Well, if he can't afford the postage or can't figure out how to address the label, maybe he could e-mail it to you?

Wait a sec, you didn't let him remote into your head, did you??? :o:bear:

LOL , Naa , I don't let anybody " get into my head " .. it would scare them anyway :)

I might be busy for awhile .. When I get home today , I might have to write a book to bring somebody out of fantasy land ....& I am not talking about Ash ( putting my USC Super Hog cape on :) )

Hey, what's wrong with 'fantasy land.?? :blink:

I was just wondering where you plugged in the USB cable :o Or maybe you're wireless? :P

Don't worry Bear, he's hard wired ahhaahaah

You couldn't get that head to go wireless if you tried lol

@Rodger, you make "me" mad? Now dats funny right there.

Rodger's wish is to try and make me mad, he never has succeeded heheheehheeh

Get back in there and put that pink super cape on and hush, your scaring the wildlife off again!!!

I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME OUT HERE WITH THAT TUTU ON BOY! GEZZZZZ!!!!! hahahahaha

He could scare a warlock in that thing weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :blink:

You can just imagine his hairy legs with that pink tutu on, I'm trying to get him to take it off, but it's his obsession hahahahaahahhhah cry.gif