jfought

help us out on FaceBook

not scarey 4 me :)

• Like 1

another threadjack police.gif

some more animosity showing thru :huh: Seems it would be best left alone & positive posts made .. negative begets negative & we all know how that goes . WAY too much negative vibes going around ...

IF you actually read the post , I took it off topic by assuming Ash was talking about the member who asked for Facebook " likes " several months ago for the same reason JF asked in this thread .. rereading Ash's post , he was saying " been there , done that " because he had did the " like " thing on facebook . After I brought that up JF asked about it & Ash replied . It is clear you do not like Ash ( a smiley would have ben humorous , the cop thing isn't ) . Best to either not interact at all or go at it full force & get it over with ... the constant animosity does not & should not be constantly posted in this forum . Ash has a forum with a chat & so does Bayotle .. you boys could settle your difference without censorship at either place . It would not distract from this place AGAIN either .

• Like 1

Now comon Rodge..... some just aren't honest with themselves, and have to use fake apologies to try and make people believe they aren't so bad. They hang around a forum they don't like, people they don't like, and most importantly they can't stand themselves. They live in a empty shell, full of hate, wondering who is going to talk about them or hurt them next. It starts at childhood IMO, I think they were abused by their mommy and didn't get enough pacifier.... or.... had their "bottles" took away from them way to soon. Now they are grown up's with a baby bottle in their mouth..... wondering aimlessly and still crying and whining for their attention. Attention is what is needed to fulfill their void they have from being beaten as a child.

I feel so sorry for some people. It makes one self conscious as well about themselves.

• Like 1

GEEZ , see what some negativity starts .... seems the APOLOGY THREAD logic lost out to emotions again .... I suggest you guys leave each oither alone & don't address each other AT ALL . I have done that with SEVERAL people in the past 4 years . It works out best for everybody . Agree that you don't like each other , agree that you both disagree & leave it at that .... if not every little jab/taunt is gonna get reaction . That won't go on 4-ever ... will it :huh:

edit : it would be hilarious to watch you guys try to resolve your differences in a chatroom like Ash's or Bayotle's as long as you both tried to keep it mature & not just a busting session.cursing.threats etc .

some more animosity showing thru :huh: Seems it would be best left alone & positive posts made .. negative begets negative & we all know how that goes . WAY too much negative vibes going around ...

IF you actually read the post , I took it off topic by assuming Ash was talking about the member who asked for Facebook " likes " several months ago for the same reason JF asked in this thread .. rereading Ash's post , he was saying " been there , done that " because he had did the " like " thing on facebook . After I brought that up JF asked about it & Ash replied . It is clear you do not like Ash ( a smiley would have ben humorous , the cop thing isn't ) . Best to either not interact at all or go at it full force & get it over with ... the constant animosity does not & should not be constantly posted in this forum . Ash has a forum with a chat & so does Bayotle .. you boys could settle your difference without censorship at either place . It would not distract from this place AGAIN either .

I have nothing at all against ash - he has helped a lot of people and I misdirected this at ash

I remember what you are talking about .. you never did get the " prize " you won , did you ? What did you win .. a free logo design :huh:

- then everyone jumped on board - now the constant pot stirring is what keeps things going Rodger, you speak of keeping things positive while stirring the pot in a very passive aggressive way at every opportunity. Be open and honest it will set you free.

We have a person at work that jokes and kids for months then will pounce when someone make the very kind of remark they have lulled them into being comfortable making ending in a case that can get them fired. seems some are trying to set a scene to get members they don't like banned - looks and feels mighty familiar.

I honestly love helping people when I have the time, too much BS takes away from that time to be able to help more people. Be helpful and honest, short and to he point, keep the idle chatter to facebook or other more appropriate social networking sites. this site has always been about helping others not creating little cliques that spend all day amusing themselves with mindless chatter. with that said many of the people that do that have and do help a lot when not distracting from the core meaning here.

you are right ash I have been lured into this stuff again so quickly . . . I apologize to you personally as I have never had anything against you and have appreciated all the free help you have provided for the members here

• Like 1

I have nothing at all against ash - he has helped a lot of people and I misdirected this at ash - then everyone jumped on board - now the constant pot stirring is what keeps things going Rodger, you speak of keeping things positive while stirring the pot in a very passive aggressive way at every opportunity. Be open and honest it will set you free.

We have a person at work that jokes and kids for months then will pounce when someone make the very kind of remark they have lulled them into being comfortable making ending in a case that can get them fired. seems some are trying to set a scene to get members they don't like banned - looks and feels mighty familiar.

I honestly love helping people when I have the time, too much BS takes away from that time to be able to help more people. Be helpful and honest, short and to he point, keep the idle chatter to facebook or other more appropriate social networking sites. this site has always been about helping others not creating little cliques that spend all day amusing themselves with mindless chatter. with that said many of the people that do that have and do help a lot when not distracting from the core meaning here.

you are right ash I have been lured into this stuff again so quickly . . . I apologize to you personally as I have never had anything against you and have appreciated all the free help you have provided for the members here

Scott , you are delusional.. you should go to the doctor's to make sure there is enough blood flowing to your brain . You change demeanor drastically !!!

Just like this instance .. you posted in post # 17 quoting Ash as threadjacking ( now you edited it to say " k ' .. but what you 1rst posted is quoted in post # 19 by Ash who took what you posted as negative i do believe :huh:

Same thing in the " signature " thread . i posted saying I thought buying 4 blades from USCutter was a better thing to do than buying 1 $16 dollar blade . You got personal & named me comparing horse shit .. Who started that :huh: ... hint .. YOU . Like I have always said " treat me nice . I'll treat you better . Treat me bad , I'll treat you worse "

DON"T START CRAP with me & I won't have to respond !!! see , so simple even a caveman can understand :)

you tell me to " be open & honest " .. I don't go back & change the content of my posts as you did in this thread & also in the signature thread .. you should heed your own advice !

You say i am trying to get somebody banned ... Hmmmm I have all the PMs I sent you trying to get you to stop insulting USCutter , Marcus the owner & his employees & also John . That is exactly opposite of wanting somebody banned . i would like you to stop calling me or anybody else out by name or slurs & leave things alone .

your advice about how you think I should post & where .. stick that where the sun does not shine :) ... I have the same member rights as you do , I don't think you are a mod , so i take what you say as VERY hypocritical .. Again I could document you doing what you accuse me of , but it isn't worth the effort as you have a hidden agenda ... I know what it is , USCutter knows , Marcus knows & so does John . You have & are a great asset here . Don't try to police Ash like you did in this thread . Let Marcus , John & the administrators decide to warn me about my posting ... ( my opinion , comraderie & humor is WAY more enjoyable than the negative stuff you have posted for a year or so ).

The most delusional statement I have heard recently .. you say " you are right ash I have been lured into this stuff again so quickly " .. How is that :huh: You posted to Ash about threadjacking .. how is that luring you into it ? THAT IS YOU STARTING IT !!!That is getting personal & negative , especially with the police icon . Make an appoinment at the doctor's TODAY .

Other than that , how has it been going Buddy ? I do think you & I can " differ " & not keep our panties wedged up .. I know I can :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Scott , you are delusional.. you should go to the doctor's to make sure there is enough blood flowing to your brain . You change demeanor drastically !!!

Just like this instance .. you posted in post # 17 quoting Ash as threadjacking ( now you edited it to say " k ' .. but what you 1rst posted is quoted in post # 19 by Ash who took what you posted as negative i do believe :huh:

Same thing in the " signature " thread . i posted saying I thought buying 4 blades from USCutter was a better thing to do than buying 1 $16 dollar blade . You got personal & named me comparing horse shit .. Who started that :huh: ... hint .. YOU . Like I have always said " treat me nice . I'll treat you better . Treat me bad , I'll treat you worse "

DON"T START CRAP with me & I won't have to respond !!! see , so simple even a caveman can understand :)

you tell me to " be open & honest " .. I don't go back & change the content of my posts as you did in this thread & also in the signature thread .. you should heed your own advice !

You say i am trying to get somebody banned ... Hmmmm I have all the PMs I sent you trying to get you to stop insulting USCutter , Marcus the owner & his employees & also John . That is exactly opposite of wanting somebody banned . i would like you to stop calling me or anybody else out by name or slurs & leave things alone .

your advice about how you think I should post & where .. stick that where the sun does not shine :) ... I have the same member rights as you do , I don't think you are a mod , so i take what you say as VERY hypocritical .. Again I could document you doing what you accuse me of , but it isn't worth the effort as you have a hidden agenda ... I know what it is , USCutter knows , Marcus knows & so does John . You have & are a great asset here . Don't try to police Ash like you did in this thread . Let Marcus , John & the administrators decide to warn me about my posting ... ( my opinion , comraderie & humor is WAY more enjoyable than the negative stuff you have posted for a year or so ).

The most delusional statement I have heard recently .. you say " you are right ash I have been lured into this stuff again so quickly " .. How is that :huh: You posted to Ash about threadjacking .. how is that luring you into it ? THAT IS YOU STARTING IT !!!That is getting personal & negative , especially with the police icon . Make an appointment at the doctor's TODAY .

Other than that , how has it been going Buddy ? I do think you & I can " differ " & not keep our panties wedged up .. I know I can :thumbsup:

Hello Dak, listen man, I don't have a clue what the problem is here.... yes, I tend to get off course sometimes with my postings.

I enjoy the guy's on here allot, they are FUN to me, and great people. Heavy D made a snide remark to me, "If you are making so much money, and doing so well, why are you on this vinyl cutter forum.

Let me explain just this one time..... I "ENJOY" this forum, I "ENJOY" talking to Rodger, Stetson, Neron, Bearly, Skeeter, Roxy, John, Jfought, and a very large list of other's I consider "friends" on this forum.

I hate drama, I'm not in the lines of drama, I'm a kidder, not a serious person "all" the time like other's. You only live once DAK, so enjoy it to the fullest that you can!

As far as "personal" attacks, as with the thread jacking/Cop post, I really do not pay allot of attention to stuff like that..... I find it ignorant, and thus so I move on to bigger and better things. If John doesn't mind it, it really doesn't bother me then.

As I said before, I come here to talk to the guy's on here, and to help out where I can.

For some strange reason, my name keeps getting brought up in the drama mix, PLEASE do me a "HUGE" favor and leave me out of it !

Thanks, and have a GREAT day! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

so this thread was for me to as for some help and now it's being used to slam a friend of mine. i think you all need to stop thread jacking and start your own thread.

yes I deleted the post that was in error when I made a mistake with ash I deleted it and apologized to him. nuff said

so this thread was for me to as for some help and now it's being used to slam a friend of mine. i think you all need to stop thread jacking and start your own thread.

Interesting ....

This thread has NO connection to what this forum is about & THAT is 1 of the things that Scott is complaining about ( ONLY IF 1 of the USC Super Hogs did it B) ) ... Scott actually starts the thread jack by misunderstanding Ash's help to you by " liking " you on facbook ( " been there done that " is what Ash said meaning he did what you asked ) . THAT is what dakota said was threadjacking .

Your response doesn't surprise me any ... you were VERY rude in your 1rst few posts here to a member asking for prices on making a bunch of decals .. i can see why your & dakotas member rating count is where it is .... Why don't you ban us , lock the thread , delete the thread .. oh that is right you are NOT a mod . dakota is a mod on the foum he lists as his website in his info , but he is not a mod here either . You can do what any of us members can do ... click the report button on the lower left :D . I never do that , but you are more than welcome to .

Jeez..I try to lie down for a rest and the feces hits the fan.

Here's a suggestion to all:

If you're tired, irritable,or just plain in a bad mood....just go to bed,watch TV, or something. This forum is not the place for this kind of thing. If I had wanted to deal with unruly children, I would have bred some of my own.

This is not directed to anyone in particular,btw. Just trying to save someone from having a stroke. It's no fun.

• Like 1