XLII-Guy

Targeted Advertising

Hello All,

I drew up some flyers for the horse show this weekend. I printed up 100 to put in the show office... I'm hoping for a good response.

Whaddaya all think?

post-12147-0-49812000-1307714955_thumb.j

Tim , Looks good & a great idea . I would think about showing some metallic . reflective , prism etc vinyl with some shapes like a horse , flames ( or that flaming horse head ) for the people who don't have a business , just enthusiasts .

You have horses ? I have about 30 minis & 15 mini Donkeys . :)

Excellent, I have been thinking about do something very similar to target bike nights and marinas here where I am.

You have horses ? I have about 30 minis & 15 mini Donkeys . :)

Yeah, we have a Friesian mare. My daughter was showing her all weekend. (Saddle Seat, English Pleasure, etc...) Typical horse show in the northeast... It rained 2 out of 3 days...

Excellent, I have been thinking about do something very similar to target bike nights and marinas here where I am.

If you need some print materials, (brochures, postcards, flyers, etc...) give me a shout. Estimates are free and it never hurts to compare prices.

• Like 1

Yeah, we have a Friesian mare. My daughter was showing her all weekend. (Saddle Seat, English Pleasure, etc...) Typical horse show in the northeast... It rained 2 out of 3 days...

Showing is alot like work sometimes . The wife & I enjoy going out into the field & have them trying to crawl into our laps. Watching the babies play & develop is hilarious .