The signature problem is hopefully fixed...but since I have always been able to do it, I need someone to test. Someone who has NOT been able to add or edit a signature. Help would be appreciated. Rodger was able to edit his but the problem might have been that you couldn't add a signature if you didn't have one..so if you don't have one,try and see if you can add one.

• Like 1

I had tried to edit my signature when the problem was being discussed & could not , so i don't think having or not having a signature mattered .

watch Ash .. He will think he can eat my signature ( edible ) :)

Excellent! Looks like the problem is solved. I can't take credit.All I did was make Levi aware of it,and HE fixed it. Thanks to LEVI!!!

• Like 2

thanks John thats why you get paid the big bucks !!! :lol:

• Like 1

Can I have an 'edible' sig too? Maybe something strawberry or chocolate flavored? :bear::)

It works. Thanks! ;D

• Like 1

Excellent! Looks like the problem is solved. I can't take credit.All I did was make Levi aware of it,and HE fixed it. Thanks to LEVI!!!

You deserve much of the credit John . You would have fixed it if you had the access . You " got er done " by contacting Levi . Levi deserves credit also :thumbsup: to both of you , even though I already had my signature ...

@ Bear , I was with you until you added the chocolate ... with coffee :huh: that seems almost criminal :) I am a caramel guy . a litle bit of milk chocolate or alor of white chocolate fits me :)

• Like 1

I had some thoughts you might be a caramel type guy but I won't hold it against you :P For me it's dark chocolate and coffee you can stand up a spoon in all the way. I would like white chocolate if they could make it brown ;D

I am with you in the strong coffee , but the " brown " stuff ... I leave that alone :)