Neuromax

Blower (car)

I am looking for a vector similar to this pic of a car blower. I can convert if if someone can find or has a raster image of it with straight lines.

Thanks in advance!

post-11601-0-56454300-1306462156_thumb.j

I am looking for a vector similar to this pic of a car blower. I can convert if if someone can find or has a raster image of it with straight lines.

Thanks in advance!

Try stretching the t-shirt over cardboard... then use either packing tape to keep it there or just a simple desk stapler opened up like you would use for a bulletin board etc. Then shoot a photo of it, OR scan it. I think that would work.... if you can't find it.

Thanks for the idea but the problem is I don't have the shirt. Its one someone sent a pic of (the only pic he has)

Thanks for the idea but the problem is I don't have the shirt. Its one someone sent a pic of (the only pic he has)

SHOOT! ok... I will see what I can find.

Rodh2, Thanks, I was hoping someone would have it where the lines were all straight. I will convert it in a few min and post the eps here if anyone else wants it if I can get it cleaned up a bit.

Thanks!

Rodh2, Thanks, I was hoping someone would have it where the lines were all straight. I will convert it in a few min and post the eps here if anyone else wants it if I can get it cleaned up a bit.

Thanks!

You're welcome, hope it helps!

Rod

nice!

Thank you!

Rod