lawman12

I think that it is called layering

Hi I am trying to create this decal for a racing gocart with WinPCSIGN pro 2010. I have went to signmax website and could not find the answer that I was looking for. I am going to include a sample of what I am trying to accomplish. the colors that I am needing are white, red, yellow for the first one and white, yellow, blue for the second one. White has to be on the bottom. The font is Clarendon (italicized). Can anyone tell me how to do this?

07.PDF

this should be a very simple project, but i am not at all familiar with your program, so i cant help too much.

basically, all you need is to get your number, and outline it to make the bottom layer, then just repeat as many layers are needed. it dosent really matter what color you want on the bottom, as compared to what color is in your eps file, as you just adjust that by what color you load into your machine when cutting that layer.

For your Kart ? I have a bunch of Karts . buddy is supposed to open a dirt banked oval at my farm ( Weston , WV 26452 ) this year ( His health issues stopped it last summer ).

• Like 1

@ deth502 Thank you for the info, it was somewhat helpful, I need to design these 2 items and show the customer what the finished product will look like. I think my question might have been a little vague. I am needing some to show me how to put color to the design, I can do 2 out of 3 but when I try the 3rd color it still only shows 2 colors

@ Rodger, no its for a friend of mine. he builds racing engines for the karts

Here you go. Get the file in your cutting software or editor and take the layers and move them apart to see how its created. GL :thumbsup:

07.eps

TEKCORPS,

How were you able to do that? I am using WinPCSIGN pro 2010 and do not understand how to do that, unless I make one in one color and then duplicate it and make it smaller and try to line it up ( I have tried that several times and cannot seem to get it done correctly.

Thanks

Bruce