Markuk

Hello from over the pond in the UK

Hi I noticed a few posts on the google from this forum so I thought I best join in..

I have a Ucut 700 I think it is from a seller on Ebay here in the UK..

I mainly do work with it for my company vans and sign boards but have started to do more work with it for customers that want things..

From Boat signs to custom signs it's interesting stuff..

I have the sign wizzard software I find it abit limiting to say the least is there and easy way to come away from this and use some thing else..

one thing I am looking to do it to put up a picture in the back ground and then add the points for creating your own images from a photo

I did it once but can't work out now how I managed to do it??

Just playing and I made a new belly pan for my kite buggy yesterday..

229683_208280232528089_100000383410816_628723_5576925_n.jpg

Welcome - everything you need to know in the newbie manual under instructional contributions

Eyup mate ... There's a few on here from the uk .... Yorkshire myself

Thanks alot I will get the coffee on and take a read in there..

Hey up.. Glad some of us are about here.. I should prob not say this as it prob will get some peoples eyebrows up but I banned from another sign site here in the UK.. Still not 100% sure why I was banned other than asking about my UC 700 Procutter and this Ian guy who ran the site banned me !!!!! LOL I got a few emails from other people telling me he does that and the site is rather clicky.. it made me chuckle any road.. Would love to meet the guy and ask him face to face..

Anyway I have been using cutter for a while now 3 years.. really enjoy the process of learning and making..

I only wanted it for my company vans but as time has gone on I have been asked to do some work for people and it's grown abit. I don't want it to take over or anything like that.. Just pay it's way in the company coffers and all that..

Welcome Markuk....banned from signpig?! lol do they still use that one there?

Hope you feel welcome here.

I remember that one I tried to ask for some driver help there and again they were funny about these basic machines.. why I don't know?? mine works a treat..

No it was a big UK sign board forum with a guy called Ian ( posion dwaf ) as one email I got from some one LOL.. he's popular then LOL

anyway a few people said about the American forums are more relaxed and much more helpful so here I am and already reading I have learnt loads..

you guys are great I knew I would find the right forum for normal people out there LOL..

Already the forum is alot less clicky and loads of good info here... Great stuff trust our American cousins to have a welcoming place to put your feet up.. :-)