using signblazer and I think I have everything set correctly but when I go to cut the text decal I made it doesn't cut the whole letter. It's like it fades off when it goes to move onto the next letter. When I got to weed the the vinyl it hangs up and wants to pull the letters off. Is this something with the blade offset or speed? What am I doing wrong?

using signblazer and I think I have everything set correctly but when I go to cut the text decal I made it doesn't cut the whole letter. It's like it fades off when it goes to move onto the next letter. When I got to weed the the vinyl it hangs up and wants to pull the letters off. Is this something with the blade offset or speed? What am I doing wrong?

Move the blade a little further out, increase pressure 5 increments at a time.

Let us know

Move the blade a little further out, increase pressure 5 increments at a time.

Let us know

Actually ash usually less blade with a small offset change fixes that - if you are using a newer flexi you can also add to the overcut in production manager

pretty sure I have the blade depth set right. It cuts through the vinyl but not into the backing. I've been adjusting the offset and I think it's getting better. I tried a different image and it cut that fine. I need to test the other again and see if it works on that one.

When I first started it was leaving "pigtails"(think that's the lingo). Now it doesn't do that anymore. I'm trying to cut this text, FordTruckFanatics.com ,and on some of the rounded edges it doesn't finish the cut but the blade will leave a mark going towards the next letter to be cut.

Thanks for the help

looks like it was mainly human error. I don't think the blade had seated right so I re-installed that and then adjusted the pressure, offset, and blade depth. It seems to be cutting pretty good now.

post-17652-0-02660400-1304182374_thumb.j

it had me frustrated for a bit, just needed to step back and get a fresh perspective on it.