I was just wondering when people design business cards, who do they send them out to? because I wanted to design something but, I dont know what site to send them to

honestly if you dont mind waiting a few for business cards, I ordered 500 on vistaprint.com for 10$ shipped.... look around for a link for a good deal with vistaprint.com and you can design your card on their site- and have them shipped to you.

I second vistaprint.

Quality and value wise, nothing comes close (from what I've seen)

I typically get 1000 cards + a car magnet + a shirt + a stamp + address labels + a pen etc (all customized) for around $20 shipped

Google vistaprint coupon and youll get the link for some great deals they have going on

my last two orders were horrible , they refunded both so they at least have integrity. They do stand behind their product. just not big on their expensive shipping.

www.uprinting.com I got a 1000 full color uv glossy cards printed both sides for like 38.00 and that included expedited shipping. I'll see if I have the proof and put it up. You design them yourself but that's the way I like it anyway! :-)

Good Luck! Alan

Here's the pics, hopefully I can post pdfs...

oops, guess I saved the front twice and just called it "back" but hey ya get the idea right? :-)

oops, guess I saved the front twice and just called it "back" but hey ya get the idea right? :-)

heeheheh I'm cross eyed, so 2 makes it easier on me, im having a doh moment anyhow!!! :blink:

heeheheh I'm cross eyed, so 2 makes it easier on me, im having a doh moment anyhow!!! :blink:

Well, I'm blind in one eye and can't see outta the other! :-)

Well, I'm blind in one eye and can't see outta the other! :-)

ehheeehehh

I see a lot of people saying on here they get cards with UV protected..Whats the purpose of that?

It's not like the cards are exposed to UV unless your going to set them on your dash..

I print tons of cards every week and have never had a need with any cards I print needing UV protection...

Is it just a ploy to up sell you on something you don't really need?? :huh:

Was just curious as to what your thoughts were on the issue...

stetson5331

I see a lot of people saying on here they get cards with UV protected..Whats the purpose of that?

It's not like the cards are exposed to UV unless your going to set them on your dash..

I print tons of cards every week and have never had a need with any cards I print needing UV protection...

Is it just a ploy to up sell you on something you don't really need?? :huh:

Was just curious as to what your thoughts were on the issue...

stetson5331

You're probably right Stetson, but I will say that my cards are exposed to the sun and other elements, as I do alot of sports tourneys etc in the spring and summer, and these hold up alot better than the ones I had without the supposed protection. I used to have to throw away a few after every tourney because they looked rough, and now I don't and at that price, ya can't beat it.

Thanks for the reply..

You are right on the price it's a great price for what your getting..Most local printers don't compete with the big on line printers..They make it up on volume and we make it the personal touch with great service..Thats what keeps my customers coming back I take care of them and they can actually talk to the owner not some phone bank operators.

Glad they work for you and your getting a great product...

stetson5331

Thanks for the reply..

You are right on the price it's a great price for what your getting..Most local printers don't compete with the big on line printers..They make it up on volume and we make it the personal touch with great service..Thats what keeps my customers coming back I take care of them and they can actually talk to the owner not some phone bank operators.

Glad they work for you and your getting a great product...

stetson5331

You said that right Stet!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :thumbsup: