sstroy18

changes size from color to color

ok have had singcut for over a year i dont think it ever worked right first of all you cant preview anything and when i do a multi color job the size changes from color to color i have to cut the job up ant layer one word at a time now i wonder if i should just get something else the cutter is a zen cut green

ok have had singcut for over a year i dont think it ever worked right first of all you cant preview anything and when i do a multi color job the size changes from color to color i have to cut the job up ant layer one word at a time now i wonder if i should just get something else the cutter is a zen cut green

Give Flexi 10 a go, you'll love it!!!!!

You can design and cut from it

Hope This Helps

• Like 1

Couple things that would be awesome if you addressed....

- Have you put in a support ticket with SignCut?

- Try importing a layered image and use the measuring tool to measure part of the image using the tool in signcut, then switch colors and measure the same spot... does it change size there? It could be something with your cutter actually not cutting the dimensions its being sent.....

- You ought to upload an example of the artwork, could be something file-related but then again hard to speculate without more detail.

No need to spend a couple grand on the pro version of flexi 10 that will design and cut- crazy talk when inkscape and signcut or signblazer work great and are less than 1/10th of the cost unless your a huge shop that is going to recoop that quickly or you do a lot of printing and contour cutting etc.

Crazy talk? I love my flexi 10, and you can't have it, I bite!! heheheeheheheh :unsure:

Crazy talk? I love my flexi 10, and you can't have it, I bite!! heheheeheheheh :unsure:

I'll bet ya you did not pay anywhere near retail for the Flexi 10 .. did ya ? :blink:

I'll bet ya you did not pay anywhere near retail for the Flexi 10 .. did ya ? :blink:

Owning a computer shop does have it's advantages sometimes weeeeeeeeee heehehee

Owning a computer shop does have it's advantages sometimes weeeeeeeeee heehehee

I agree & am glad 4 ya :D ... but to " normal " people , the spending of thousands of $$$ is " crazy talk .

• Like 1

I agree & am glad 4 ya :D ... but to " normal " people , the spending of thousands of $$$ is " crazy talk .

I didn't mean i was filthy rich, i meant I get discounts on software eheheheh

I didn't mean i was filthy rich, i meant I get discounts on software eheheheh

that is how i took it BlackBeard ..... hehehaha

Give Flexi 10 a go, you'll love it!!!!!

You can design and cut from it

Hope This Helps

yes, but you keep telling everybody to get Flexi 10 like it's pocket change. :unsure: .... Or is as simple as a FREE download like inkscape.org ... People starting out don't have thousands to spend on software, Gosh, they are scraping to get a $300-400 vinyl cutter. And your telling them to spend $3000-4000 on Flexi 10, sorry, I don't get it.

Not to hard to figure out IMO, if you want to get into this seriously buy what you need.

If your a hobbiest, or play around with it like I do, then get the free stuff. Alot cry about the free stuff but don't have or want to spend the cash for the real deal.

If you don't have any cash or not wanting to spend the money on the good stuff, then use inkscape, SB etc. It's pretty simple really :thumbsup:

P.S. To be frank about it though, the OP didn't specify they didn't have or didn't want to spend the money for Flexi 10 ;)

But.... on the other hand I was being sarcastic about Flexi 10, since everyone want's to slap the gift horse in the mouth on the freeware, or cheaper ware.

Have A Great Day!

• Like 1

Sorry Ash! Didn't mean to come across targeting or flaming your post...

This is just a simple problem with good software is all that needs fixed... to me doesn't warrant spending 3 grand on new software at all- Kind of the old addage- why throw away something worthwhile when it can be fixed or repaired and new costs 10x the price?

Just would be nice to have more info on the OP....

Sorry Ash! Didn't mean to come across targeting or flaming your post...

This is just a simple problem with good software is all that needs fixed... to me doesn't warrant spending 3 grand on new software at all- Kind of the old addage- why throw away something worthwhile when it can be fixed or repaired and new costs 10x the price?

Just would be nice to have more info on the OP....

No Mot, your comment wasn't insulting to me. I'm just saying use Signcut, Inkscape, SB, and be glad you have it.

Flexi 10 is expensive, I use a older version of it, as well as Inkscape, SB, Signcut, and Coreldraw, and Corelphoto.

Your comments are very helpful along with Skeeter's as always!

• Like 1