crshdumy

how do you remove buttons?

I posted this same question in the general cat and have not seen ant anwser yet so I will try here. How do you remove extra or duplicate buttons from the tool bar. I have no problem putting them on I just cant figure how to remove them :throw:

To change your icons or button on the tool bar in SignBlazer is simple.

Just RH Click on the tool bar.

Then drag on or off the buttons you want to change.

You can even drag them into different positions.

The Right Hand menu when you right hand click on the screen can also be changed at the same time.

Jerry from SignBlazer.

I too am experiencing probems with Icon control in the toolbar. I currently have 5 INFO Icons among other Xtras at the end of the bar. No success in attempting to drag them back off the toolbar and I see that when I attempt to drag them I actually get another INFO ICON that moves, not the one I clicked on. After several tries at this, I then get an error message and SignBlazer shuts down. With as many places that this issue has been posted I would have hoped that Jerry would have been able to grasp by now the problem being reported is not in understanding how to do it, but rather it isn't performing as should.  Suggestions?

HI Jerry just like edge says all you get is  more buttons and when you move a duplicate button you get one more for your effort :crash:

Hello,

I am not sure what you are trying to do with the icons or buttons.

If you don't want any buttons at all then simply tick "NONE"

I am not sure how you can have duplicate buttons as this should not be possible.

However all the buttons for ALL functions are on the button bar.

You can lock the first 5 or 7  and then the arrow at the extreme right allows you to move the remainder back and forth.

So can you please tell me exactly what you are trying to do?

If there are duplicates then simply add more buttons of your choice until the ones you don't want are at the end.

Trust this helps

Jerry from SignBlazer.

Hi Jerrry I could not tell you how I started to get the extra buttons but when I tried to remove them thats when I started to get way too many duplicates. I uninstalled then reinstalled signblazer extra buttons are gone now :woohoo:  I still have a problem with the cutter not cutting the letter in the middle of the work .

Hi tykite I tried endless differant fixes so I tried a file that I did when I frist got my laserpoint and it work fine so I trashed the files that would not cut. Redid the file I had the most problems with and it work fine :jumping:  I guess that I would have to say that I was SCREWING something up( last time you will see me type that!!!).Thanks to all for your tips on cutting. I know there is a lot to learn so I'll be like a sponge and soak up all I can Thank again Eddie

Edge posted in another thread that reinstalling SB solved his problem..he said 'signcut' but I assume that was a typo. You might try that if you are still having problems with the buttons.

i Assumed that it was not an error.

Sometimes reinstalling other software fixes problems in unrelated programs.

So perhaps reinstalling SignCut did fix the problem?

Edge can you clarify this please?

Jerry from SignBlazer.

I think the thread got hijacked here towards the end,,,,,

I too am having problems with the buttons,,

When I try to drag one off of the tool bar it just duplicates,,,

I have NO PROBLEM adding them but it seems impossible to remove them.

Reading everyone else's posts I can say I have the EXACT same problem.

Jerry, if you are not having the same problem are you using the UScutter version?

I have the latest version that came with my machine a couple days ago.

post-2000-12986516077843_thumb.jpg

post-2000-1298651609286_thumb.jpg

The file you gave in the thread has the same batch number as my current program.

I s there something different in it even though they are both 6.0.21?

**************NEVER MIND*****************

The opening window says it is the old version but once I loaded it my version changed to 6.0.24

HEY I CAN REMOVE THE BUTTONS NOW!!!!!!

Cool, now I can arrange them how I want them,,,, THANK YOU!!

You know before I bid on my cutter on ebay I did quite a bit of research looking at forums and I noticed company support on

other forums besides this one. Seems UScutter and SignBlazer are very dedicated to building a clean image and

THAT IS WHAT SOLD ME!!

So far I am very pleased with the whole experience.

Yes,

We could not reproduce this problem.

However our very clever smart programmers figured it out.

Give them a shout of thanks.

Users only see the program on the screen so it hard to imagine that there is a dedicated team here slaving away to keep SignBlazer always voted by users "the best sign software in the whole world".

So thanks to the few that had this annoying problem.

Download the latest version of SignBlazer to cure this problem if you have had it.

Jerry from SignBlazer.,

Jerry I loaded your fix and it works GREAT Thanks for all your help and to your programmers. It is great that SB has people that listen to their customer and fix/change the little things  :rolleyes: