markmoreno007

new to all this

I'm thinking of getting the Refine GoldCut Vinyl Cutters Item Id: B-RFCGC, and just wanted to know what program works the best. i have coreldraw x5, will this be fine for making window stickers and car graphics, and if i get a pic from the web will i be able to cut it out in to a sticker. attached is a pic of what i want to make sticker out of. if so can i make layers with it to. please help any one.

Corel is one of the best for designing. Anything created in Corel is already in vector format, with minor exceptions such as text. If you export to eps format, that will take care of the text, or convert to curves. Corel also has a great tracing feature for bitmap files.

Get used to using the trace feature and node editing!

I use Corel all the time (X3) and export to eps for importing into Signblazer to cut.

Corel is one of the best for designing. Anything created in Corel is already in vector format, with minor exceptions such as text. If you export to eps format, that will take care of the text, or convert to curves. Corel also has a great tracing feature for bitmap files.

Get used to using the trace feature and node editing!

I use Corel all the time (X3) and export to eps for importing into Signblazer to cut.

THANKS. DO U KNOW THE STEPS IN MAKING A MULTILAYER VINYL STICKER WITH DIFFERENT COLORS.

THANKS. DO U KNOW THE STEPS IN MAKING A MULTILAYER VINYL STICKER WITH DIFFERENT COLORS.

There are some videos on here on how to do that, excellent video on youtube...Someone on here has a link to it..

Good luck!

There are some videos on here on how to do that, excellent video on youtube...Someone on here has a link to it..

Good luck!

Good luck!