smee

Create a vortex

I haven't been working with illy all that long and I've managed to muddle my way through so far, but this one's got me stumped. Does anyone know how to create a vortex/jagged circle type shape. Any help would be appreciated.

there are a bunch of designs in SignBlazer's library that you could use as the jagged cicle outline . They are in the Symbols catergory . You can use any part of those by " splitting " . If you wanted it to be a vortex , all you need to do is get someting swirling to put in the middle .

Unfortunately I don't have sign blazer,but thanks for trying to help.

It is a free download , so all you have to do is look in the SB section & download it . Plenty of interesting stuff in the library & very nice design & cut software that many on this board use exclusively.. many like me that also have flexi starter etc .

It is a free download , so all you have to do is look in the SB section & download it . Plenty of interesting stuff in the library & very nice design & cut software that many on this board use exclusively.. many like me that also have flexi starter etc .

I am still very green with Illy and on further scratching around I found a vortex in the Illy symbols (retro I think) which worked perfectly.

Thanks guys for all your help and advice. This is the the shirt design I needed it for

post-4546-0-23723000-1304505938_thumb.jp