Twisted Liquids

Another new guy

I have been lurking for a while, this is a great forum. I purchased a used cutter from ebay with the intention of making basic logos for paint masks. After two weeks of arguing it went back in the mail and I purchased a cutter from uscutter. After playing with it for a week I have put decals on everything I have and debated sticker bombing random cars in the grocery store parking lot. Wanted to say hi and thanks for all the help.

Justin

"sticker bombing"! I love that idea! ;D

But I wouldn't suggest it. Although a sticker saying "You parked too damned close!" might be useful! :D

Welcome!

I have been lurking for a while, this is a great forum. I purchased a used cutter from ebay with the intention of making basic logos for paint masks. After two weeks of arguing it went back in the mail and I purchased a cutter from uscutter. After playing with it for a week I have put decals on everything I have and debated sticker bombing random cars in the grocery store parking lot. Wanted to say hi and thanks for all the help.

Justin

Welcome, but I recommend against sticker-bombing cars. That's just rude. ;) However, I have thought of having 'nice parking' stickers done backward for the windshields of certain badly-parked cars hehe.