360_Media

Copam 25 question

Is there any way to have the cutter make a final cut after finishing a job so that the job is cut away from the vinyl roll? (If that question makes any sense at all?) Or do I have to manually cut the job off the vinyl roll every time?

Is there any way to have the cutter make a final cut after finishing a job so that the job is cut away from the vinyl roll? (If that question makes any sense at all?) Or do I have to manually cut the job off the vinyl roll every time?

that option is on higher end machines with the cross cutting feature. like a Graphtec FC model....

I take that you are wanting the cutter to cut the vinyl & backing paper off the roll . The answer is no . The backing paper stops the blade from touching/cutting the mylon cutting strip . If the strip gets cut/damaged , further cuts will not do well & you will have to do the repair or get a new cutting strip . There is a slot you can use to make the " final cut " manually .

• Like 1

Yeah that's the slot I've been using. I just wasn't sure if over time I'd damage the machine by using that slot to cut over and over again.

that is it's purpose . I have used it for 3 1/2 years . You dont need to use anything real sharp .... something real sharp might damage it after awhile .