tictac3410

Where to purchase graphic books/cds/files ?

I am looking to purchase some graphics to help me speed up the process of designing and cutting. I have some collections already of CDs and files of vector ready graphics.

I am looking for Race cars. preferably silhouettes. I dont have a lot of time to sit an clean up graphics so i find it a lot less time consuming if i can just purchase them somewhere.

any suggestions? I have the ultimate racing clipart collection already. or may be someone can tell me how to change a detail clip into a silhouette that would work to.

USCUtter has the Mega 1 , 2 & 3 clipart set , about $100 per set with a discount for all 3 . Check out their website .

USCUtter has the Mega 1 , 2 & 3 clipart set , about $100 per set with a discount for all 3 . Check out their website .

yep i have that one too.

I also googled some decal sites where people are selling their decals. Such as http://raddezigns.com/ and i emailed them thinking they would at least point me in some direction to where they purchase some of the graphics that they make. but no one ever responded. There are several sites that looks exactly like his and i figured they all had to purchase their graphics somewhere because they all were selling the exact same thing.

Thought maybe if someone on here could check out that site and let me know if you know where they might have purchased some of their graphics. I would be interested in buying some.