Sign in to follow this  
stickerman

Business Logo

Trying to come up with a good logo for my business anyone go any ideas? Company name is Stickerman Creations.

Appeciate any help all you experts can give me. Right now I use this as my logo (free from vistaprint, but I really need something that is cuttable. Thanks

Stickerman

post-15197-0-48953200-1299439131_thumb.g

my advise is make something simple and recognizable. How many fortune 500 companies have you seen with logos that can't be drawn by an 8 year old? Not any i can think of. Maybe stickerman in text with a little "stickman stickerman" ?

my advise is make something simple and recognizable. How many fortune 500 companies have you seen with logos that can't be drawn by an 8 year old? Not any i can think of. Maybe stickerman in text with a little "stickman stickerman" ?

lol, Totally agree. A little stick man would be perfect.

Whether you like this idea or design at all is obviously totally up to you. But from my experience in branding companies... any time I (we) can come up with a logo and have a figure / mascot at the same time,,, it is a total win. You can work that into your web presence, t-shirts, biz cards, etc... and easily build brand recognition. Best of luck to you. Let us know what you go with. I can shoot you the ai file of this one if you would like to have it.

same thing with a little more depth to it...

post-8651-0-43777600-1299464836_thumb.jp

I love this logo and so does the wife. Yes please send me the ai file I will definitely use this as my new logo.

Thanks very much

Stickerman